Here are 10 of my favorite blogs:
- Diamonds, Fur & Laundry - always enjoy reading Jenn's latest adventure. Her fun sense of style and upbeat attitude put a smile on my face. :)
- handmade by linda - Linda's scrapbook pages & cards are always a treat.
- Living as a [Life Artist] - love Melina's self portraits. Especially those daring train track ones!
- Moved to the Mountains - Toni's fun cards never fail to crack me up! :)
- SpiderGirl's Web - I've found quite of a bit of scrapbooking eye candy & inspiration from Angela.
- Scraps of Me - I can sum it up in one word: Cheesecake. If you haven't seen Debbi's Cheesecake album pages, you must check them out. They rock.
- of cats and cardstock - love checking in for inspiration and to see what adventures Lily & Tinsel have been up to.
- Just a minute of my time... - I can't resist checking out Tina's mini albums and photos.
- Random Pondering - one of my Calendar Girls. :) Colleen has awesome scrapbook pages & cards.
- Aimeslee's Antics - another friend I "met" via the Calendar Girls. Love Aimeslee's artwork and reading her posts.
Finally, a little update on Cali. I spoke with the vet today. We're going to try what I've started already - giving her more canned food and keeping an eye to make sure she's eating it all vs. Chester stealing some. In 4-6 weeks, I'll stop back by the vet's office with Cali for a re-weigh. If she's gained an ounce or two, we're looking up. If not, we need to investigate a little further. The vet is concerned that if her weight loss is not caused by a lack of calories, then she has a problem processing them which could mean inflammatory bowel disease. For now, I'm thinking positive and going to keep careful tabs on Cali's eating. Hopefully, it really is that simple.